Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design and render your imagination in 3d

I will design and render your imagination in 3d












About:

YOU just have to imagine and I will make it real.

Who I am ?
I am a Professional Product designer and have a work experience of 4 yr, I have a degree of product designing in which I have learned different types of software like :-

For 3d - Solidworks and Rhino
For rendering - Keyshot and photoshop

I can design your simple to complex products as per your demands and assure you guaranteed satisfaction.

Services provided by me
1- 3d models for 3d printing 
High resolution file format
Technical drawing for drafting

Tell me is you have a vision of your product I can design the packaging of your product and we can discuss about the pricing.
  

I am looking forward to start working with you, do not hesitate to choose me. 


 Please send me the reference image and the label of product.    


To do it better and faster, please, attach or show any material or picture reference which can help to get your desired result.


Please, contact before order.

Thank you 
Regards 
Naveen kumar

Reviews


dreiblatt:good seller, easy to work with and on time.

naveendesigns:Great experience again.

anttikivikangas:Excellent!

naveendesigns:Want to work more in future.

dreiblatt:awesome seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment