Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will quickly draw, 3d model and render a floorplan using sketchup

I will quickly draw, 3d model and render a floorplan using sketchup












About:

I will create a SketchUp 3D Floorplan:
  • Resolution: 1920x1080 to 3840x2160
  • Image Quality: High to Very High

What else can you offer? 
  • Add textures, colors, furniture.
  • Add overlay images (logos), text and dimensions.
  • Professional rendering (Using Vray or Lumion).
  • Create animations: camera, objects, people, floorplan variations, etc.
  • Insert the model into a Google Earth view or animation.

Delivery time?
  • 3h to 72h. Every project is unique and different.

Can I see the work progress?
  • Yes, you can ask any time.

All this for only 5$? Sounds too good to be true.
  • 5$ gig only covers a 15 minute job, which can be enough on some cases. 

So, how should we proceed? 
  • You'll find the the "Contact mebutton in this same page around my profile picture. Contact me first without making any upfront payment, we will discuss the project details, and then I will send you a custom order with our agreement details through the chat.

Reviews


stacyrose18:Good experience working with him.

spartipilo:I look forward to work with you again.

clickogy:Santiago is A+

spartipilo:I enjoyed working with clickogy. He was attentive, trustworthy, with a good mood, helpfull, and gave more than enough information to work with.

stickamis:Amazing quality of work and timely. Will be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment