Friday, August 24, 2018

I will design and render 3d exterior for your house, building

I will design and render 3d exterior for your house, building












About:

Hello everyone,

I am an archiect and 3D visualization artist.
I can design and provide 3D exterior images for your house/ building base on BLUEPRINT or HAND-MADE SKETCH or ACTUAL PHOTOS.
My delivery time is around 3-5 days.

Please contact to me before you purchase orders.
Thanks and best regards,
Hai

Reviews


homfed:awesome as always

minhhai0270:Great partner ! \r\nThank you so much !

monikaottermayr:Easy communication, good understanding and lightning fast response to the asked changes, they have been completed extremely fast. We found a new partner regarding this kind of tasks!

minhhai0270:Thank you very much !\r\nA wonderful client. \r\nIt's easy to work and communicate. Clear and interesting tasks.

homfed:Great work as always


No comments:

Post a Comment