Friday, August 24, 2018

I will 3d model,texture and render assets, environments, scenes

I will 3d model,texture and render assets, environments, scenes












About:

I developed a great interest in high poly and low poly modeling and texturing so I`ve obtained a pretty good workflow in Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter and Photoshop. Also in the 3rd trimester at SAE , I started learning about Unreal Engine and became slowly interested with the things it can do. I`m really passionate about learning new softwares, as I`ve learned by myself Adobe After Effects Fundamentals and right know studying terrain generator software World Machine.

Reviews


burt1e:theogzd did an outstanding job as always. listens to feedback and is very friendly and communicative!

hazmattraining:Yeah this guy is awesome. Totally down to earth, keen listener, attention to detail, and really makes those PBR materials pop out. Got the vert number spot on too. Good job dude :).

theogzd:Awesome communication, on point references, knows what he wants and extremely understanding :) One of the best dudes I`ve worked with.

burt1e:outstanding work from theogzd!

theogzd:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment