Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will make your architecture draws and plans edited in photoshop

I will make your architecture draws and plans edited in photoshop












About:

I can make your architectural plans expressive and beautiful with photoshop editing.

I can add trees, textures, cars, people, backgrounds, sky and wherever you want, just tell me an example what you want.

What I need from you?
* Autocad Drawing
* PDF Drawings
* CTB (plot style..if you dont send me the pdfs)
* example images or I can make up 

You can give me anything you want:

  • Architecture drawings
  • Floor plans
  • Sections
  • Views
  • Perspectives
  • Constructive details

BASIC:
One drawing, can be a elevation, or section, detail, etc.. (not plans)

STANDARD:
4 drawings, can be elevations or sections (not plans, or 2 plans)

PREMIUM:
6 drawings; 2 plans + 4 elevations or section

from you..I just need the autocad file (DWG)

Reviews


pablosalcedo437:Work looks nothing like the \

elsaleh:bad communication , lake of information , unfortunately he was offline for 3 day so the website end the offer after the first review

facundoferreira:very quickly and professional!

elsaleh:very professional customer .... know what he want and helpful ,i wont hesitate to work with him again

facundoferreira:very professional


No comments:

Post a Comment