Monday, August 27, 2018

I will design and render interior, exterior by 3dsmax

I will design and render interior, exterior by 3dsmax












About:

Hello, i am an architecture' s student. I studying at Hue's university. I loved architecture so much. I learning architecture and i growing my architecture skills. I can draw architecture by architecture' solfwares like 3ds max, autocad and more. I can render more beautiful pictures about buldings, furnitures and more different things . I hope i can use my skills for earn money, i think this wed page can help me do all things.

Please contact me before ordering. I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work. And feel free to ask me if you have any questions.   
--> Notice: This price is for the something like my profile's picture here. If your floor plan is bigger and there are so many details, I will get more $. Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project.
Please contact me before ordering. We can talk more and get agreement to start our corperation.

Thank you for reading.

Reviews


duvalreynolds:Always great work!!

nhon32:Thank you!

reel_feel:She created a very detailed model quickly and efficiently. Would love to work with her again!

nhon32:Thank you so much!\r\n

ority2205:great work in all over the process, fast and high Quality\nthanks


No comments:

Post a Comment