Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will drawing your floor plan in auto cad

I will drawing your floor plan in auto cad












About:

I will draw your 2d floor-plans complete with furnishings, dimensions, and labels 
  • Architectural
  • Structural
  • Plumbing
  • Electrical
  • Products and models

You may send in any of the following for redrawing / drawing:
  • Sketch of floor-plans either PDF or manual (preferably with labels and dimensions unless you want me to do it for you)
  • Scan/pics of old floor plans
  • initial concept if you want floor plans from scratch

You will receive
  • High resolution floor-plans in PDF and DWG (source file) either black and white or colored
  • Accurate custom drawing of your request (if not floor-plans)
  • Floor plans ready for web and print use.
  • UNLIMITED REVISION FOR FREE
  • 1 floor plan for $5

Message me for more information, instructions, and clarifications

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment