Friday, August 24, 2018

I will make a realistic 3d renders and animations

I will make a realistic 3d renders and animations












About:

Hi !
I will make 3D Architectural visualisation interior & exterior . small & big project with maximum of details ,from your 2D files (jpeg ,pdf ,dwg....).

What you will receive ?

  •  High Quality images of your project on each view you want
  •  Make Realistic animation (Arch viz or Products)
  • 3D Max, Sketchup, AutoCad, Ps Cs6 , Files (+ extras)
Price isn't 5$ "but it's interesting"  just contact me !

Reviews


ir7707:good, quality rendering. The shopping mall on my phone's photo looks very similar to what he has done in his rendering. I was pleasantly surprised!

buildaforce:Excellent service as always and he is the best in Fiverr.

oshibasun:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

mpowerr:Thanks for the help !

buildaforce:Amazing Work!! Excellent service...LOVE IT!!


1 comment:

  1. 3d renders are Cost-Effective, Since engineers can find problems utilizing 3D makes, they can remedy these imperfections at the style stage. This conserves firms from costly repairs as soon as constructing work starts.

    ReplyDelete