Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do simple architectural scenes with sketchup and photoshop - more than 200 m2 (2100 sq.ft)

I will do simple architectural scenes with sketchup and photoshop - more than 200 m2 (2100 sq.ft)












About:

I have 7 years of experience working with Sketchup and Adobe Photoshop. I will make simple, artistic, architectural scenes using this tools.

From the beginning, I seek to establish a solid and clear communication with whom I work, in order to know what is desired for the project.

What do I offer?

  • SketchUp: 3D modeling
  • Adobe Photoshop: 3D scene post-production for project presentation.


I guarantee UNLIMITED revisions.


**please get in contact before ordering**

Reviews


quintain:This seller is an excellent communicator with exceptionally professional skills who always produces the required and more work very quickly and is always within the delivery time.\n\nI fully recommend this seller to all other persons, I will continue to rely on him.

calitri:The customer is more than a reliable person to work with. Clear, concise and professional. Always an enormous pleasure to assist him with everything he needs. I fully trust him and will gladly continue working along with him. Again, Richard, Thank you very much.

quintain:A continuing partnership with I consider mutual benefits.

calitri:Thanks again, Richard! You are a great person to work with!

quintain:Supportive, speedy and professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment