Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will 3d render anything digitally

I will 3d render anything digitally












About:

ALWAYS MESSAGE BEFORE ORDERING

IN ORDER TO GET AN EXACT PRICING

If the elements you want to integrate in the render are unclear, we will work together to achieve the desired result.


For diploma projects, please try to contact me in time so we can be sure everything is done properly and accordingly to the highest degree of professionalism.


Not all projects are the same:
 - the time involved may be different
 - the attention to details may be different
 - the scale of the project may be different
 - the context of the project may be different (city, lake, night etc)
 - the resolution of the render may be different (from 720p to 4k)


I only do architecture rendering (interior or exterior).

The softwares used are Rhino (basic modelling), 3DS Max + VRay (further modelling + render).

My scenes (including textures and lighting) are developed to a high degree of professionalism

My render style can be different - from realistic to dramatic or whatever suits your design.


  • The prices are merely adaptable. I will give you a more exact pricing depending on the complexity of the project, time involved, technical elaboration etc.

Reviews


william92300:The worst experience I had with a fiverr partner\n10 days late\ndoes not respect my requests\nBlackmails me and asks me for extra money\nTreats me incompetent\nI really do not recommend

johncdc:This is wrong on so many levels ... why don't you tell the truth, sir? Who blackmailed who into sending free work \

william92300:The worst experience I had with a fiverr partner\n10 days late\ndoes not respect my requests\nBlackmails me and asks me for extra money\nTreats me incompetent\nI really do not recommend

johncdc:This is wrong on so many levels ... why don't you tell the truth, sir? Who blackmailed who into sending free work \

:


No comments:

Post a Comment