Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do digital realistic 3d interior ,exterior rendering

I will do digital realistic 3d interior ,exterior rendering












About:

Are you looking for a qualified and professional  ARCHITECT as best  Designer of your Dream Spaces Making them Realistic Visuals.
Want to see your Dream home /Hotel/office /Shop/Restaurant / high rise building or any others in 3D realistic view where you can find how it'll actually look like?

Contact me without delay!  I will complete your jobs RAPIDLY and  DILIGENTLY.


  • I have many years of experience in ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS & 3D MODELING.
  • I will produce AWESOME INTERIOR & EXTERIOR 3D view of your project.
  • I will produce AWESOME 3D of your LANDSCAPE.
  • I will do your 3D RENDERING using VRAY,Corona with 3DMAX & Sketchup 
  • I will maintain FURNITURE, Color & Texture & lights exactly as you needed.

Feel Free to contact before you Order me on my GIG .
Regards :
Nayab Cherry
3D Visualizer 

Reviews


kastub01:She started out very nice and responsive. After the order was completed and it was time for revisions, I didn’t rarely heard back from her after numerous attempts. Her responsiveness went from an hour to a day. I was on a tight deadline and had to go to an alternative source. This makes me not want to do Fiverr again.

nayab_cherry:Dear Fiver Users ! This guy is a big fraud ,Keep yourself away from these type of scams .He took the complete work from me before the given time and after 20 days he fucked the ratings for no reason. Avoid these type of frauds

blairgarner811:Another incredible experience. Nayab works tirelessly until the client is happy. Cannot recommend her highly enough!

nayab_cherry:Like always ,The best comfort zoned client \u0026 a healthy Signature Tip .

blairgarner811:Outstanding work, as always! My second order with Nayab, and it won't be the last!!! Works so hard to get things just the way you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment