Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create grasshopper definition and parametric rhino 3d model

I will create grasshopper definition and parametric rhino 3d model












About:

I will design the Grasshopper definition for the parametric model based on your request.

This gig is just the basic, and, please, contact me before placing the order, so I can evaluate your request. After checking it I will create the offer depending on the complexity of your project. The timeline of the project is also negotiable. For the simple designs the delivery will be faster.

I can offer also the 2d unfolding of the components of the 3d model. It is important, that you contact me before since not every type of geometry can be unfolded successfully.

Reviews


limmeng303:effiecient

tairen10:Thank you!

alanli12:Great to work with!

tairen10:Thank you!

fhm231:SImplye the best professional I have known yet for technical drawing and GH scripting. \nHighly recommend this service


No comments:

Post a Comment