Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will draw 2D autocad plans for you

I will draw 2D autocad plans for you












About:

hey, Mwamba here ! i am an architect with experience in drawing plans and project proposals, i have worked on an number of feild projects in Lusaka, Zambia and Rabat Morocco.

1. I will draw 2D autocad plans for you
2.I will give consultancy on your architectural project, in relations to design and standard measurements

  • Your expectations from me include:

- final work will be given in the following formats: DWG, PDF, JPEG, PSD.
- you will have quick response to any queries
- outstanding results

  • What i expect from you:

- sketches of your the plan you would like,
- file format required
- any spacial requirements can be directed to my inbox

if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me via message.

Regards, Harsha

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment