Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will design your 2d architectural site plan and landscape layout

I will design your 2d architectural site plan and landscape layout












About:

Hi,

You are welcome to my gig.

Are you here on fiverr to have your site/plot plan done by professionals who will show the layout of your property which will include buildings, walkways, landscaped areas, driveways and more?? if yes, look no further for you are in the right place.

This gig offers site plan which is an important part in marketing real estate properties to show the complete property, including key outdoor features to give potential home buyers an idea of the size, scale, and orientation of the property.

Do you have hand sketches, jgp, google images or street views of your Home and you want it drawn into 2D site/plot plan drawing with autoCAD for Building permit??

This gig offers;

  • I will produce 2D Site plan, Landscape layout, site location and many more
  • I will design your 3D site plan
  • I will convert yourDwg to Pdfandpdf toDwg
  • I will edit or correct yourexistingDwgfiles
  • I will convert your 2D site plan to 3D site plan


I'll make sure you're happy with my delivery and get you the best on fiverr

If you have any question do not hesitate to contact me and also before placing an order.

Best regards,
Rosie.

Reviews


jbordessa:Needed a simple site plan and Rosie delivered just what I ordered.

rosie_jay:Outstanding experience!

joxios:Very responsive to changes to make the job right

rosie_jay:Thank you! You're such a wonderful buyer\r\n

chadsuv:Very responsive. Easy to communicate with. Great results!


No comments:

Post a Comment