Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will simple model your house floor plan

I will simple model your house floor plan












About:

Welcome my dear customer :) 

I will design the INTERIOR of your house with high professionalism and based on your preferences, by giving you the best solution related to the area and all the necessary functions that your house interior needs.

I have a vast experience of 4 years in Interior Design industry. As for your requests, I will be able to provide you the following services:

2D Plan with dimensions and furnishing on it. 
3D Modelling with the solution of furnishings, colors and materials.
3D realistic Rendering views ( 3-4 views per 1 room/area ) 

As an end-result file format, I will provide you, but not limited to, the followings:
pdf, jpg, skp, psd, cad, etc.


To make sure everything is set on the right place, I kindly ask you to contact me before ordering so that we will make sure to have a tailored-action plan for your request, including necessary technical details, delivery time and price for each project's stage.


My promise will always remain the same during each single step of our collaboration:
Creativity and Professionalism will be the key to successfully resolve your project.


Have a great day,
Frida

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment