Monday, August 27, 2018

I will photoshop your architecture presentation board

I will photoshop your architecture presentation board












About:

Welcome,


Thanks for visiting my gig. I’m excited at the possibility that we might work together! Below you will find all information on any questions you might have.

WHO AM I?

- I am currently working as a project manager in an architecture firm. I have been working in the architecture field for three years, but I studied Architecture, Landscape and Interiors. Therefore I’m sure I can help you with anything that has to do with the built environment.

WHAT IS THE GOAL ?

-The ultimate goal is to make your presentation board as attractive as possible.

WHAT TO EXPECT?

-Outstanding and welcoming customer service.

-Great listener

-Precise attention to detail

-Experienced Architectural work

-Guaranteed satisfaction, or money back guarantee

WHAT I OFFER?

-Photoshop Architectural 2D floor plan

-Photoshop Site plan

-Photoshop Plot plan

-Photoshop Section

-Photoshop Elevation

WHAT I EXCPECT?

-I expect clients already have 2D drawings that I can transform into an appealing and realistic looking design

I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment