Friday, May 22, 2020

Interior And Exterior Design,3D Modeling And Vray Render











About:

I'll create high quality 3d renderings.



You share with me your idea, concept sketch, reference images or just simply explain to me what you expect and I'll do 3d rendering of your project. Lets do some cool stuff together. 



Please contact me before ordering. I would like to discuss the details first and agree what exactly you expect before I'll start my work. And feel free to ask me if you have any questions. THANKS!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work as usual. I have business partners and they are particular, but one revision, they are very happy with her work. We plan on using her again.

:

The work was done on time and the quality is excellent. We did ask for revisions and she did the revisions as requested.

:

Very quick and accurate delivery. Will work with Katherine again.

:

Excellent as always Katherine - reliable, prompt and easy to work with. 5 stars again! thank you.

:

Excellent work as usual. She has done many project for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment