Sunday, May 24, 2020

Architect ,Experience, Projects And Constructions











About:

I am an architect with more than 22 years of experience!



Services :
  • 30$ per plan


  • Floor plan drawing
  • Front plan drawing
  • 3d drawings 


  • OTHER PROFESIONAL SERVICES :
  • ( please consult the prices ) . Thanks !!
  •  
  •  3d of Inversion Proyects 
  • Estructural calculations and plans. New buildings and reforms
  • Constructive details
  • Calculations and plans of Electrical and  installations cold - warm 
  • Calculations of Acoustic (dbA) projects

  • Calculations Lighting (lux) projects 
  • Calculations and plans of hidraulic system and fire design of all of buildings 
  • Projects of houses and shops , hoteles . Planning and 3d 
  • Projects of offices and industries
  • Tasaciones
  • Plans of lots and urbanism projects , movility urban design 
  • Planning garden


FIRE PROJECTS
PLANNING OF LOTS AND URBAN PLANNING
PLUMBING AND HYDRAULIC CALCULATIONS
AIR CONDITIONING AND HEALTH HEATING


Advantages:



  • Fast delivery
  • Professional results
  • Accessible prices
  • Source File
 





Regards.ARCHITECT

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The gig says $30 but I paid $95 to get something that I will not use. Only 2 revisions accepted then asked me to place a new order (+$60) if I want final render. Not very happy!

Seller's Response:

This client give me a work and then i tell him that i wont do it because i dont do this acoustic calculations .He tell me that he want it and i did it .Then he said its wrong . I spent 2 days working and then he said isnt this the work . I said contact with fiver please to refound but i worked because i gave you my work . Always i worked and people takes my work and dont pay .Its wrong sorry i worked always very hard . architect Sandra

:

A very professional approach. Time and quality have been respected.

:

Very good communication and super responsive and prompt!

:

Very easy fast and great communication




No comments:

Post a Comment