Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Render 3D Interior Or 360 Panorama Apartment, House











About:

Hello I'm an architect and interior design, I have 5+ years experience and team.. If you want to work with me

PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE ORDERING :

1. Please contact me first before order

2. If your project more or bigger than my describe, the price is higher, please contact to know

Service I offer:

- I will rendering excellent exterior, interior, 3d floorplan, coffee bar, restaurant, building house... 

- I use 3dsmax, sketchup, revit, autocad software...

- I will provide 
quality picture render final 

always have 1 revision for each order, if you want more please contact me.



PLEASE PROVIDE ME THE FOLLOWING :

- A written script in pdf, Pp, word 

- All picture example or idea picture, material (required in every order)

- All mersurement of room, house in pdf, auto cad (required in every order)

- I will deliver the picture render in any format that you need.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME..



Best regards,

Thihoang

                              

Reviews


:

Great service, really happy with how the renders turned out and they were completed before the deadline. Will be using the service again, thank you!

:

Amazing. Communication is super professional. Very understanding and skilled! Will be ordering again.

:

WOW! Thank you

:

Great service again, very good communication and understanding of the brief. Thanks for the great work.

:

Thanks, the revision looks great.




No comments:

Post a Comment