Thursday, April 9, 2020

Renovation For Real Estate Photos











About:

Dear clients, 



I'm David. I've had more than 8 years of experience working with real estate photos. 



I provide the following services:

1. Virtual Staging

2. Virtual renovation

3. Floor plan : 

+ 2D Standard or Textured Floor plan with site plan

+ 3D Floor plan with site plan

4. Interior Rendering

5. Virtual twilight



I have been working with clients coming from Australia, England, The US, New Zealand, Switzerland, Canada, etc.

I always keep in mind that "CLIENTS' SATISFACTION IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING"



Why should you use my services?

1. Reasonable price

2. Super quick turnaround and delivery on time

3. I create realistic and beautiful photos to help you increase the value of your properties

4. I have a huge virtual furniture library to add to your rooms

5. I am familiar with a lot of styles of interior design.

6. 24 hours services



I always look forward to long term cooperation. I am available for your test to prove my ability. 



Thank you for your time! 



I'm looking forward to hearing from you.



Best regards,

David

Reviews


:

Amazing as always! Great work, quick and any even small changes I needed made because I am very picky were done quickly, couldn't recommend enough!

:

Amazing work!!! Super fast responses, great communication, met our tight timeline, high quality end product. I will return for more projects! Thank you again!!

:

Very nice job! The room was very difficult but he managed to make it look awesome! Communication was very quick and he delivered after 8 hours. 10/10 would do it again with this seller!

:

Wow! I am so amazed at the renovation you were able to do for these pics! Thank you so much!

:

Very nice!




No comments:

Post a Comment