Thursday, April 9, 2020

Edit Your Architectural Renderings In 12Hours











About:

*PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE PURCHASING THIS GIG*

Hey there! My name is Steven and I'm a professional photo retoucher from Bucharest, Ro. 

Over the past 6 years, I have studied architecture at the IM University of Architecture and Urban Planning. I take great pride in my work and find joy in solving visual problems to deliver flawless imagery, both on time and within budget.

New challenges keep me motivated and also help to further develop my skills. I’m excited to have the opportunity to share these skills with you and create something new together. 



I CAN DO IT ALL:

- Renderings

- Architecture Photos

- Architectural Detail Shots

- Architectural Concept



WHATEVER YOU NEED:

- Removal

- Color Correction

- Adjusting tone, color, saturation

- Shaping and Smoothing

- Compositing (Combining images)

- Cropping Images

Applying a color grade

- Adding vegetation - people - furniture - cars

Create new architectural elements (windows - walls - doors)

- Change color of glasses or texture/ change ilumination (day - nigth)

- Background removal- white/ transparent/ change



LET'S BRING YOUR VISION TO LIFE!

Reviews


:

Great communication and great job ! :)

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment