Friday, April 10, 2020

Beautiful Interior Architecture Rendering











About:

Hello everyone!



If you're interested in elevating the quality of your achitectural project please consider my visualization skills. I'm an architect specialized in interior design, and I'm certified in architectural visualization. 



I'm a very detail oriented person and I will always do my best to deliver the best project according to your needs.



3D MODELLING: If you do not have the 3d base model, you will need to provide floor plan in format dwg or PDF, it is required. If you require 3D exterior modeling or very specific heavy architectural modeling in interior consider that it will carry extra price.



INTERIOR RENDER: interior references for furniture



Thank you so much for your consideration! 



- Unless client specifies camera angle at the beggining, I will choose it according to what fits best for the scene.

- Revisions do not include extra renders, or different views from same scene. Modifications include: architectural elements, furniture, textures, etc.

- 3D modelling service is only for render purposes, and will only model the parts that will show on render. If 3D modelling is required for the full proyect extra cost will be added.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Palmira went above my expectations. She understood exactly what vibe I was looking for. This is a high-quality, world-class 3D render.

:

Good understanding of my requests and very good collaboration in achieving my objectives, I am very satisfied with the work and the deadlines

:

Well done job....

:

Absolutely amazing! I'm really happy with the results.

:

original prices was adjusted much from the 40 that was posted




No comments:

Post a Comment