Saturday, April 4, 2020

Detailed Structural And Architectural Engineering Writings And Drawings











About:

I will provide detailed technical engineering writing, reports structural and architectural drawings. As an engineer with over three years experience in the industry you can be sure you will the best quality work there is. I offer engineering and architectural drawings from the best softwares there is in the market which include AutoCAD, Archcad, Orion, Civil 3d, Tekla structures and many others. I provide well researched detailed writings in APA, MLA, HAVARD AND CHICAGO formats whichever you may prefer. Some of the fields I research and write on include;



 Civil and Structural Engineering 

 architecture 

 nursing 

 film and art 

 economics 

 business

 environment 

 psychology and mental health 

 geology 

customer satisfaction is my atmost priority. feel free to inbox before placing an order.

Reviews


:

Seller has been amazing with the quality of his work, his patience with me and his overall communication has been awesome. I'll continue to use this seller.

:

Communication was fine

:

experience has been amazing

:

Great communication, HIGHLY recommend.

:

seller communicated well will probably do business with him again




No comments:

Post a Comment