Saturday, April 4, 2020

Convert Pdf, Sketches Or Images Into Drawing











About:

PLEASE DISCUSS BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER.

I will convert PDF,sketch,images or any kind of format into simple to large scale CAD & if needed 3D modeling in sketch up for any kind of architectural projects where delivery time can be negotiated depending on project's volume.


Services offered -



  1. Site Plan or Plot Plan
  2. Floor plan (price depending upon floor area)
  • Electrical Plan 
  • Furniture layout
  3. Elevation or Section

  4. Logo image or EPS file to CAD dwg

  5. Professional drawing set for presentation.

  6. Renovation projects (modifications to existing plans & demolished plans)

  7. 3d model(for render image additional price) in sketch up

*Prices may vary depending upon the project volume.


Why Choose me:

  • Flexible on fulfilling client's demand
  • Unlimited revisions offer based on volume 
  • Quick response on queries
  • Quality work on time guaranteed 
  • Worked on versatile projects 
  • 9 years experiences in real job market
  • Good communication skill  
  • I am expert on working on both FEET & METRE scale




p.s. : If possible please send me a message before placing order



Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect always on the first try

:

Always the best

:

Always awesome

:

Quick and reliable

:

I am sorry to say that the work done was nothing as I expected. I asked to make a colorfull presentation to the customer full of textures, equipment, colors and details. Instead I received a very simple drawing with one line in red color and another line in blue color. My customer decided to not go ahead with the project.




No comments:

Post a Comment