Thursday, April 9, 2020

Design Renovate Interior Exterior Or 4K Video ,Lumion 10 Pro











About:

Hi dear clients

- With the help of architectural visualization,and from your request , from your design (elevations  and photos) ,  I can represent any existing or Your ideas or designed project and make an impressive promotional image for the mass audience, the professional community of architects, developers and investors.

- I will creat 3D modeling and Rendering , 3d animation video in high quality

- I'm creating visuals that play a prominent role in the sales of real estate and in the formation of identity of brands of my clients.

- Now I'm focused on making up hyper-realistic 3D renderings and high quality architectural presentations. My goal is to create more effective and impressive visual content.

** Price may vary with complexity of work and the size of the project , Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project .

Thanks for reviewing my profile dear Client

Reviews


:

studiosara made my first Fiverr experience a great one. She is very talented, profesional, patient and clearly loves her work. She didn’t hesitate to make requested modifications and she even gave us a couple of ideas of her own. Excellent service and we will definitely work with her again.

:

We worked together on a project and it was very successful. I like the commitment and timeliness and understanding of the tips and interpreting it. Excited to work with them again and I'll recommend them.

:

Sara did a relly good job.deliverd ahead of the deadline and She communicates well. all in all impressed by the result.

:

Oh wow, they went above and beyond. Absolutely LOVE our designs and how they captured our vision. Will be using again!

:

sara is one of the best architects here, this this my second work I have ordered, and I will order more, she is very creative welcome to make any edit you want, very friendly and a real artist, and I have ordered two vedios for my houses, it's a really creative and awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment