Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Make Amazing And Affordable Animation In Lumion











About:

******************WELCOME TO MY GIG! ******************

        Where you will get the best deals for your projects



I will work with you and I will make amazing 3D Visualization that will impress your clients.



Why hire me?

QUALITY OF WORK AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION is my top priority.

Architectural Design and Interiors Design is my Profession



 

Services I offer:

  • 3D MODELING
  • 3D RENDERING  
  • ARCHITECTURAL AND INTERIOR DESIGN
  • 2D DRAFTING
  • WALKTHROUGH VIDEO PRESENTATION


Softwares I use:

  • SKETCHUP
  • AUTOCAD
  • PHOTOSHOP
  • LUMION




Contact me first before placing an order so that I can give you better deals or we can clarify the work you need to be done for better output of the project. THANK YOU for checking my gig. I hope you will choose me for your needs. 



Price may vary with complexity of work , Please contact me, I will give the exact price for the specific project .




Reviews


:

I will definitely work with architect_lucky in the future. Nice Work!

:

Amazing seller. Very creative and understanding.

:

It is always a pleasure working with Ms. Lucky. She has completed many projects for us and has always exceeded expectation.

:

Ms. Lucky has completed several projects for me and it is a pleasure working with her.

:

Very prompt turnaround for a big presentation. Looks great!!




No comments:

Post a Comment