Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Convert Stl File Or 3D Scanning Into Cad Model











About:

To help you select the best Gig/Package for your need

Kindly contact me before ordering.

=============================



If you have a STL file or 3D Scanning data (STL, obj, or point cloud) and need to convert it into CAD model (STEP, IGES, X_T), so this is the best Gig for you.

The output will be surface or solid as needed.

If the part is parametric, I can provide editable SolidWorks file.



Software used:

Geomagic Design X

Geomagic Wrap

Geomagic for SolidWorks,

and others.



Why you should hire me?

  • I have my own 3D Scaaner.
  • Worked with 100s STL files and convert it into CAD models (Reverse Engineering).
  • I have a strong experince with product design, so the converting process will based on knowledge.



Kindly take a look for my clients feedback for this Gig.

=============================

Thanks for reading

Mahmoud



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great quality!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your kind feedback

:

A******************

:

Excellent. Very helpful.

:

Excellent!




No comments:

Post a Comment