Thursday, April 2, 2020

Floor Plans, 2D Plan Layouts, 3D Modeling, 3D Rendering











About:

Hello, the art of 2D and 3D modeling is what i specialize in. I will draw, redraw or convert your sketches to quality architectural drawings in pdf or dwg format in autocad and vice versa. I uphold and always ensure high quality service within the shortest time  possible.

i will:

- redraw and modify floor plans

-  3d modelling

- pdf conversion to dwg



please contact me before ordering.

 

THANK YOU.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

fast and good work!

:

Great experience! Am definitely working with this seller again..The quality of work exceeded my expectations and it was delivered on time. I would recommend this seller to anyone

:

Krozwings did an excellent work. I am so pleased with the quality of the work, the timely delivery and his good communication. There is no doubt that i will be ordering from him again. I highly recommend this seller.

:

great working with you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment