Wednesday, April 8, 2020

2D 3D Bim Modeling Using Revit, Autocad











About:

Hello,



This is Hachnayen, BIM Manager . I have a tiny team to work for your BIM project.



I am an Autodesk Revit Certified Professional. I have more than 7 years of experience in working with 2D & 3D modeling using Revit. I can handle any small & big projects. Ready to work instantly.



Here I offers BIM Solutions for each stage of your project. Besides that improve your productivity and construction under a certain budget, we can also help with an accurate estimation and scheduling of your project.



Services we provide as follows :



1. BIM Architectural Services



3. BIM Structural Services

4. Scan to BIM services

5. Point Cloud to BIM Services

6. Picture to BIM Services

7. Revit Family Creation Services



I can also provide you modeling for stairs and complex walls, adding rooms and creating schedules. Finally do proper annotate your drawings so all the components are clearly understood during implementation.



Moreover, If you see your required things is not listed then I would like to request you to message me any time. I will get back to you as soon as possible. I can able to work with any customize order as per your requirements.  



Reviews


:

Great work. The key to a successful seller is product accuracy. This seller works until the project is complete correctly no matter how long it takes.

:

Happy with the work

:

Very good work

:

Very happy

:

Thanks for your work.




No comments:

Post a Comment