Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Architectural Design, 3D Animation And 3D Rendering











About:

"Please Discuss the work before ordering"



- I provide Architectural Design and 3D Realistic Animations + Perspective Views to put the life into your ideas, needs and products, all within your budget and time frame.



- I'm an Architect with several years of experience in Architectural Design with Animations, Visualization and 3D modeling. I'm expert and daily user of  Autocad, Revit, Rhino, Sketchup, Lumion and Adobe Photoshop.



What I exactly do:



  • Architectural Exterior & Interior Design ( Residential, Commercial, Educational, Offices, Hospitals)
  • Landscape Design, with detailed drawings and types of vegetation as per site and region.
  • 3D Animations of all above said


What makes me different from the rest:



  • I believe in establishing good and meaningful relations with no communication gaps and that is why Quality is my first priority.
  • I offer the best 3D design solutions at reasonable prices to put life in your project which suits your budget!




Please Discuss the work before ordering



Best 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

i was impressed with the responsiveness from my initial enquiry through the ideation and various iterations. My job was completed on time and exactly to my requirements. Thanks for the complimentary extras. 10/10 will recommend

:

Starting with this project, I knew it wasn't going to be easy. Rizwan quickly responded to my messages and after a small conversation, the order was clear and Rizwan's team went to work. The quality and speed at which the product was made is mind-blowing. I am amazed by the end result, as it is even better than I hoped for. Rizwan was quick with the first revision although that was also quite a drastic one. I am very satisfied with the end result and will recommend Rizwan's services to others. If you are looking for some unique 3D renders, Rizwan and his team can do it for you!

:

As always, Riz and his team did a terrific job. They are the best in the business. I can’t wait to get started with them on the next project.

:

Thank you

:

This was Wonderful work! And great communication throughout the process thank you so much for makeing my vision come to life!




No comments:

Post a Comment