Saturday, April 25, 2020

Create 3D Models, Renderings And Animations











About:

Hi.


I am a well-trained architect with years of experience. I am well versed in a variety of software including Autodesk Revit, Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk 3DS Max, Lumion, Sketchup and Adobe Photoshop.


I offer a range of 3D modelling and rendering services such as:


  • 3D modelling of buildings
  • 3D image rendering
  • 3D animation videos


Contact me for good quality workmanship. I believe the customer comes first so feel free to discuss any query. Fast delivery is guaranteed.


Do not hesitate to get in touch with me!


Best Regards, 


Kyle Darclin.

Reviews


:

The service and work quality were simply outstanding! A very professional workman. Looking forward to working with him again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment