Friday, April 10, 2020

Design Custom 3D Map For Anykind Of Use











About:

Perfect way to show and promote your 3D Maps and Icons


With this map you can show and impress your customer and audience. 
Your maps can be easily show what you offer to your customer. 


Include 3D Icon 


3D Map Features:
8 High Resolution Map Map Styles (select only one from 8 style)

3 Different Styles, 1 Folded & 2 Rolled styles (choose from one)

3 Different Perspective style for every maps
1 Smart icon 
High-res 3500×2500 px, 300 dpi, print ready and websites ready. 


order now and generate your exclusive 3D Map. 


feel free to contact me if any query. 


thank you 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Work was good, communication could be better.

Seller's Response:

I am sorry for any kind of my mistake. I am work with respect but when feel like order like boss or torching nobody likes that and that's why feel like communication could be better! Thanks for connecting me

:

I would have expected someone making maps to have actually looked on the map a little more so that my revision would not even have to include common sense stuff that there is no intersection at the beach where the road would run into the water. I also do not like this auto complete thing that just happened to my order. I was not done, still had revisions to be made and that I had paid for that I now have not gotten so I have a map I cannot use. Not happy at all

:

Dear Buyer I am always ready to modification but you had a many changes in one modification request. how much I made the changes in one request. is there some limitation and after I submit your modification and you didn't respond and after 3 days it's auto complete it's automatically.

:

Awsome design, the map is delivered exactly like expected. Great service and communication. I recommand highly




No comments:

Post a Comment