Saturday, April 4, 2020

Make 3D Visual For Exterior House











About:

Hi, Thanks to visit my gig.



Im Desya from Digambarin Studio.



BEFORE YOU PLACE YOUR ORDER:
- Please contact me first to provide me with the details for your Render project.
- I will then confirm pricing and deadline of the project.
- For this gig, you must see 2nd or 3rd package for make 3D Exterior design.


BASIC GIG & STANDARD GIG DIFFERENT,



- Basic Gig just providing 2D Elevation

- Standard Gig will be providing medium till realistic rendering work.



I will provide outstanding quality renderings from your architectural desings.

The information provided by client should include dwg or jpg floor plans and elevations according to image views needed, for proper project understanding.


If you have concept idea, would be great and im happy to receive it. And we can colaborate for make amazing concept and idea design.


I will be glad on applying all my skills for providing the most professional service and satisfy all my customers needs. Please ask me if you have any question about my offer.

Warm Regard

Thanks,



Desya

Reviews


:

Perfect. A++++

:

Great experience

:

Great seller. Knowledgable and patient. Will use again and again for future projects

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment