Saturday, April 11, 2020

3Dsmax Rendering, Sketchup Modeling, 2D Floor Plan











About:

Do you have an image of floorplan, and want it to be displayed as an actual buiding?



           * Just blocking out your floorplans and giving me the images with all of your requirements, I will model it to be 3D by SketchUp.


I can draw your sketch into 2D CAD.


The model will be guaranteed to keep it's proportion.


You will get the complete images of all sides and especially a 3D SketchUp file  (it's able to rotate by yourself).
I can render models into images with texture which high resolution and best as real.


             *  Your images can be floorplans, or facades of your building, or CAD files (to be recommended),  or even hand sketches, that note all your requests.
     

            Thank you so much when you visit my Gig.


            Please contact with me before create the order and feel free to ask me if you have any questions.   

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Phambadung is excellent. Very responsive, excellent english and very accommodating. I got exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend her. I will be using her again for the inside layout of the house also.

Seller's Response:

Designs are great, thanks for the finishing touches!

:

Thank you Jenny for everything

:

The drawings are absolutely beautiful...thank you for bringing this project to life! Tasteful, and perfect.

:

Ty so muchhhhhhh




No comments:

Post a Comment