Saturday, April 11, 2020

Convert Stl File To Stp And Iges File











About:

 I am M.Sc Engineer have almost 8 years experience in Graphics designing and CAD modelling have manufacturing industry experience.I will convert your ideas in reality have good experience in high quality animation and rendering with custom material and textures



My Services Includes 



3D model for 3D printing 

3D model for CNC manufacturing 

High Quality rendering 

High Quality animation 

Mechanical Simulation

Working Drawings 

Manufacturing Drawings

Reviews


:

I recommend this gig

:

Very Good work! All perfect!

:

very fast and professional

:

CAD is a seller that I have returned to time and time again as I am pleased with the work and how they are able to capture my vision time and time again. Very happy

:

Very timely and perfect as discussed..




No comments:

Post a Comment