Monday, April 6, 2020

Create Realistic Exterior 3D Rendering In 24 Hours











About:

Hello I'm Mert Turksoy.



BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER PLEASE CONTACT ME



****Firstly, please contact me to provide details for your projects.****

Price may varies according to complexity of your work.

After reviewing your project, I will confirm pricing and deadline of the project.



WHAT INFORMATION I NEED FROM YOU:

2D Drawings/Plans, sketches (AutoCAD file or PDF).

3D model If any (.max .obj .skp .fbx .rvt).

Or you share with me your idea, your concept sketch, 2D plan, reference images or just simply explain to me what you expect and I'll do 3d rendering of your project.



MY SERVICES:

- Exterior and Interior design and rendering.

- Landscape design and rendering.

Architectural modeling & rendering.

- 3d floor plan rendering. 

- 3d Animation,360 & Panorama.



BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER PLEASE CONTACT ME

Thank you visit my gig and Best Regards !

Reviews


:

very, very good quality. competitive pricing. good communications. Willingly to do the best in revisions. absolutely going to work with Mert again. Thank you!

:

Job well done -- will highly recommend. Planning on coming back for more work

:

Mertturksoy over Delivered my project!!! Perfect and more beautiful than I visualized. Thanks again!

:

Amazing to work with! Will be using again!

:

amazing work! fast! simply professional!! I am so happy!!! thank you!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment