Monday, April 6, 2020

Construction Estimation And Material Takeoff By Planswift











About:

*50% OFF FOR 15 March--- 23 March 2020*



我是 李佳, I am a professional estimator graduate from China & LICENSED-CIVIL-ENGINEER from Pakistan Engineering Council.



My services included construction estimation and material takeoff by planswift



I am serving the construction industry for more than 5 years. I provide professional estimating and takeoff services (by using Planswift software). I am available for large projects and long-term relationship, please contact us along with drawing Sheets. 



I will provide:

1: Planswift source file 2: Excel takeoff sheet (.xlsx) 3: Markup plans (PDF)



Instructions:

  1. Feel free to inbox me at any time and try to order after the discussion on it.
  2. Before making an offer, Kindly Ask me in a Private message because my offers are different for different projects.
  3. The "BASIC PACKAGE" is the only consultancy/discussion, so kindly do not place an order directly otherwise I will not refund/cancel.

Thank You very Much :)

 100% Client Satisfaction Guaranteed. 

"A happy customer is the best compliment I can get"

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication. I will order services again!

:

excellent service enable us to save time

:

Communication was easy and delivered service as promised.

:

quick & accurate takeoffs for light gauge metal framing

:

Great experience. Work Fast and professionally




No comments:

Post a Comment