Thursday, April 2, 2020

Make For You A Simulation 3D Of A Restaurant Or Bar











About:

Welcome (:



I'm really happy you chose to work with me!


I am Danny gitelzon with 10 years of experience in interior design and architecture, which includes expertise in 3D software, as can be seen in the pictures.


➦Already i finished many, Restaurants,Cafes,  Bars, Shops, design project. 


➦ Exterior & interior Design & 3D visualization.  
3D  modelling.


I created in tel aviv a restaurants and bars lifestyle-designed


I really like to do simulations of bars, places of entertainment or restaurants. I chose to study this profession out of passion for architecture and interior design, so when I get to work I am filled with excitement. I look forward to working with you on your projects.



Feel free to ask any questions.

Reviews


:

It was beyond my expectations

:

Perfecto, great communication, effective, luv my experience!

:

Easy to communicate with. Did a good job. Fast turn around. Pleased with outcome.

:

followed example graphics and photos very well.

:

Very easy to work with and very professional and competent. Love the work.




No comments:

Post a Comment