Thursday, April 2, 2020

A 3D Walkthrough Render In Lumion











About:

I'm an architect and 3D modeling enthusiast, specialized in floor plans and interior renders with lumion.



- Delivery in 2-5 days.

- High quality videos.

- Unlimited Revisions available.



How to Order:



- Click the Order button or contact me directly to get the best support.

- Send me your project 3D drawing (.DAE, .OBJ)

- All your requirements in 3D drawings (extra objects and textures)



  *The price of the service will vary depending on the complexity of the project.



Greetings!

Ada -

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted to show my wife a tour of the house, but the house wasn't built to show her. Ada delivered exactly what I needed. The quality was amazing and I wasn't disappointed at all. Thanks Ada !!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks to you for trusting in me for this project!!

Seller's Response:

El trabajo fue de excelente calidad, buena atencion.

:

Muchas gracias!

:

Is very good work with Ada, I recommend her work for everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment