Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Material Takeoffs And Pricing For Your Project











About:

Hello,

I am a professional estimation Engineer & Cost Analyst, I have 3 years & more of experience in this field. I have done work on all type of CSI Divisions & all type of structures.



I have well grip on all type of CSI Divisions such as;

General Requirements, Existing Conditions, Concrete, Masonry, Metals, Wood Plastic & Composites, Thermal & Moisture Protection, Openings, Finishes, Specialties, Electrical, Mechanical, H VAC, Plumbing, Etc



Also, I have worked on all type of structures such as;

1.Concrete framed structures

2.Wood framed structures

3.Steel framed structures

4.Site works

5.Renovation

6.MEP Works

7.Grading

8.Masonry



I can provide you the quality work through excellence & most importantly on time. I can also provide you the detailed estimates, I can also do trade specific jobs for commercial projects. 



Inbox me before placing the order. Thank You!

Reviews


:

Service and communication was the best. Very professional and experienced. Highly recommend.

:

He was very helpful, responded to my questions well and delivered a good product. Would use again.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment