Thursday, April 2, 2020

Amazing Design And Render Of Your Interior, Exterior











About:

I’m an architect and visualization designer with more than 5 years’ experience in architecture, designing, 3D modelling and architectural renderings.  I have worked for many projects such as residential project and commercial projects (interior as well exterior elevations along with surroundings). 

I can design House interior (or any building you what me to do) as well as exterior elevations. I will make your building look like you want it to be either cozy environment, rustic, classic or any style. I help you to design the interior, exterior and landscape flawlessly and realistically.

  • Analyze client's requirements 
  • Conceptual sketches of idea searching for design
  • will design Exterior, Interior & Landscape of your House or any building.
  • Applying desired materials in 3D visualization and furniture
  • will make and edit according to your need.
  • will make 3D exterior renderings

I will deliver you a specialized service with High-Quality work either 2d or 3d for your project. I will be pleased to put all my skills to make your project innovative and according to your desire.

Please contact me before make an order.Thank you.

Iqra Waheed

Reviews


:

Will work with them again. Very patient and diligent.

:

Recommend

:

communication very kind, carefully and the job amazing 200% recommanded thank you very much

:

great response

:

Absolute delivery, very responsive and high level of knowledge




No comments:

Post a Comment