Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Design Interior And Exterior For Your Project











About:

My services are: Interior design (living room, apartment, luxury villa, shop ..... etc) Exterior design (shopping center / shopping center, luxury house, apartments, hotels ..... etc.) Product designed with Revit software, Suketchup, 3Ds Max  reproduces images with vray and lumion

Reviews


:

10/10 fast in helping my branding project really glad i found him

:

He is an enthusiastic, listener and I appreciate what he has done. Reasonable price and I am very satisfied with the quality of the product.

:

kienminharc works very fast and professional! He rendered 10 views at a fair price and I will defently recommend him to my colleagues.

:

Great communications.

:

excellent work!




No comments:

Post a Comment