Tuesday, April 7, 2020

2D,3D Modeling Using Sketchup, Autocad, Revit And Lumion











About:

-- PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER --



I am civil engineer from Australia. I have been practicing as a civil engineer in industry for last 2 years. I am really passionate in creating 2D/3D modeling and rendering using CAD software such as,

   

* AUTOCAD

*SKETCHUP

*REVIT

*LUMION

*VRAY



I will help for creating professional 2D/3D visuals with above mentioned software. Also I will help you to create documents related to the designs for professional uses. 



Below link will lead you to the projects I have completed successfully.



   ***** https://pgdlmendisofficial.wixsite.com/mysite *****



To process successful work, it is important to know the work and the requirement that you need before making the deal. I will provide reasonable number of revisions until you satisfied. 



Thank you for your interest in me. I am really glad to cooperate with you. 



Thanks, 



Feel free to contact me, 



Cheers..!!!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is super talented and did my job with perfect quality and delivered on time. He has designed exactly what I wanted and was a very professional designer as well. Highly recommended seller for all your 3D modeling and rendering work. A big thank you to Dulaj Lakshitha.

:

Very responsive buyer..! Great experience..!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment