Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Design 2D Floor Plans And 3D Autocad Drawings











About:

Hi! My name is Waseem Akram.

 I'm practicing Autocad drawings and 3D designs since 2008 with a professional experience of 4 years working with architectural documentation and drafting, using AutoCAD as my main tool.



What do I offer?



  • Create AutoCAD drawings from sketches, PDFs, images
  • Edit or modify existing AutoCAD drawings
  • Provide design ideas of your home, offices etc
  • Design architectural floor plans according to your needs
  • 3D realistic designs of anything you want


From the beginning, I seek to establish a solid and clear communication with whom I work, in order to know what is desired for the project. Feel free to ask me anything and I'd gladly help you with your query.

Best Regards.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful Experience. He is a professional person with perfect skills. He was just awesome. Communication was quite smooth and fluent. Hope to give him more work. Highly recommended!

Seller's Response:

Its a pleasure to work with you. Thanks

Seller's Response:

very easy to work with. and delivers results

:

Wonderful experience. Thanks

:

Waseem is skillful and professional person. Everything was made per my specifications.I changed few times something in project and change was made as requested. He asked me few times if all is OK and if we need to change something i can tell him and he can do it. English language is fluent and we didn't have any problem with communication. Everything was made on time . Will use him again. He will for sure get more projects as he deserve it.




No comments:

Post a Comment