Monday, April 6, 2020

Create 3D Floor Plan, Exterior And Interior, Model Sketchup











About:

Hello. 

We are happy to work with you.

My team are a architect. Motto: QUICK, QUALITY and PRESTIGE.

--- We will make FLOOR PLAN 3D SketchUp models fastest and best for you from the files pdf, jpg, sketches, autocad, sketchup. etc.

  1. create 3d floor plan for large projects, condominiums, apartments, hotels, restaurants, shops, offices, etc ...

  2. only the walls. no color

  3. including color, excluding furniture.

  4. include full color and furniture.

  5. I will send you three high-quality images or SketchUp model.

I will make and edit according to your needs until you are satisfied.

Thank you for your interest in me.

I am very glad to cooperate with you.

- - - -  In order not to lose your time. - - - - 

- $ 5 is basically no color and interior, not rendered, I will send you a file sketchup

- $ 15 we will make 3D Floor Plan + Furnitures Create 3d floor plan model include funitures/Color/Material

---> If !.

  You want to project the best quality. We will give you the most reasonable price.

---> If you are satisfied . You can order.

With us, the work is a passion. My pleasure is your satisfaction.

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

Thanks and Best regards,

ThuanThien - Blue Ants Team

Reviews


:

I am very satisfied Thanks. We will do several jobs together. For the next I would like to enrich them with objects: some pots, plants, books, small appliances. now if and I send you a sketcup project can you also make a photo render?

:

Very impressive work!

:

As always very satisfied with the quality of the product and nonetheless the quick turn around. Thank you again!

:

Excellent !

:

Thank you! Very good work 🤩




No comments:

Post a Comment