Monday, April 6, 2020

Illustrate Your Abstract Architecture Ideas Or Concepts











About:

Hi! I'm an architecture student from Madrid, Spain.

I'm currently studying a master's degree.



I love strange and abstract architecture ideas, and I thought this would be a fun way of buffing up my portfolio and helping people give their ideas some physicality!



If you're an architecture student or teacher that needs some extra help with a competition, or if you're just someone with an idea for a future home, I would love to help!



The images in the gallery are images that I've made, and that's the goal of this gig, to provide you with a set of images to help you express your architecture concepts.



Thanks!

Fernando



Reviews


:

Great work in short time! Very flexible even w/lots of back and forth on my part!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment