Friday, April 10, 2020

Draw Your Architectural Plans











About:

I am a construction supervisor with a master's degree in Architectural design and urban planning of coastal cities. 

Throughout the years I've helped a variety of clients from companies to house owner, My services were accepted by building departments worldwide. I possess valuable knowledge in Building, Life Safety, and construction. 



If you have any sketch you want to convert into a formal plan I'll be glad to do that for you 



my service includes  

  • designing and drawing architectural plans
  • Create CAD drawings from plan sketches, Images, PDF, Scanned drawings, etc.
  • Edit/ modify any portion of an existing floor plan drawing.
  • Scale any floor plan and correct the dimensions of any drawing.


DELIVERY TIME:
  • The delivery time depends on the complexity of your floor plan.
 



 Please feel free to contact me anytime.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

well done, will work with him again

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

:

Good job! Will hire again for similar work!

:

Thank you.

:

Seller communicated well and kept me updated.




No comments:

Post a Comment