Saturday, April 4, 2020

Create An Interior Design And Realistic 3D Rendering











About:

Hello and welcome to my gig,

I'm an architect. I specialize in taking my clients ideas and make them a modern and functional design keeping in mind the best possible use of spaces.



I currently work as a architect, interior designer, graphic designer, exterior designer, landscape designer. I specialize in residential (interior and exterior design, kitchens, bathrooms, living rooms, bedrooms, etc.) and commercial buildings such as restaurants, coffee's, offices, shops, etc.



I have a wide knowledge and skills with designing tools like AutoCAD, SketchUp, V-Ray, Photoshop, Illustrator, Artlantis, Archicad. I also know a wide variety of materials, furnitures, trends and qualities, according to specified budgets achieving comfort and beauty.



The service include: 



  • 3D modelling.
  • 3D realistic images.
  • Technical drawing. 
  • Detail of furniture.


If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before placing any order. Thank you very much,

Kind regards.

Reviews


:

Nena is fantastic .. her visualisations are professional and just wonderful - every detail... would t use anyone else ... 3rd time we as a company have used her services.

:

Amazing, she was able to take all my very different concepts and ideas and bring them into one without much input from me amazing

:

Awesome job! Very professional and quick!

:

Good Job. Thanks

:

Very good result. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment