Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Architectural 3D Model And Rendering











About:

I will do Basic 3D model to rendered 3d videos (Each item should be added as an extra gig, Video of 40 sec.). And also I can aid you to Arrive at a proper design for your architectural works.

 So if you are looking for anything I mentioned above, Contact me.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent outcome!!!

Seller's Response:

Great as always.

Seller's Response:

Worked with him few times already. He is Very direct, honest and attentive to the requests and also very clear about what he is about and able to deliver. Great working with this guy.

:

Thank you..

:

Great product and quite accurate for my needs. Excellent communication and most importantly, asked questions if something was not clear. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment