Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Design Any Architectural Idea











About:

Hi there!,



I am Mayowa. I have attained 6-7 years of design, animation, 3d modeling, and rendering experience. I will design your Architectural ideas to your satisfaction.



I can provide adequate solutions to your architectural or animation problems, design any range type or scale of buildings, and provide quick and clean renders.

 

I will model and render interior or exterior spaces. I can also represent your sketches into formal floor plans or formats (floor-plan, sections, elevations, details etc.).



PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE FIRST, BEFORE BUYING A GIG, TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST GIG FOR YOUR PROPOSAL.



Looking forward to working with you!.

Reviews


:

It was short and direct. I gave instructions and he delivered quality renders of my project in good time. I will definitely recommend his services to anyone.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment